Home › Important Questions — Constitutional Law-I, Unit I
Important Question
Practice questions

Important Questions — Constitutional Law-I, Unit I

Previous Osmania University LL.B. exam questions for Constitutional Law‑I, Unit I, each linked to the notes post that answers it. Sourced from the LL.B (Hons.) (3 YDC) / LL.B (3 YDC) I‑Semester Examination, February 2026 (Code No. H‑12003) — the only Constitutional Law‑I paper currently on file, and it contained exactly one Unit‑I question. This post will grow as more verified past papers are added.

Part B — Long Answer (10 Marks)

  1. Explain about the classification of constitutions. Under which category or categories does the Indian Constitution fall into?
    Evolution of Modern Constitutions and Classification of Constitutions
  2. Explain the influence of the Government of India Act, 1935 in drafting of the Indian Constitution.
    The Government of India Act, 1935 — The Immediate Blueprint Framing of the Indian Constitution — The Constituent Assembly

Questions are drawn from previous Osmania University LL.B. examination papers for study and revision purposes only.

NyayaSaral explains law in simple language for learning purposes. It is not legal advice — always consult a qualified advocate for your specific situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment